What is OREOiD?
OREOiD is a service that allows you to customize OREO cookies. You can choose from a variety of creme flavors, chocolate dips, and sprinkles. The service also lets you add edible personalized messages and images to OREOs and even offers different packages depending on the number of cookies you order.
OREOiD cookies are a great way to celebrate special occasions or just to treat yourself. Since they are customized, they make great presents for family and friends. They also make perfect corporate gifts for business stakeholders during a party or event.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to creating your personalized OREO cookies with OREOiD:
1. Go to the official OREOiD website: You can access the online service via desktop or mobile.
2. Select a creme for your OREOiD cookies: When the service launched in 2020, there were eight available creme colors to choose from: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, and White. Now, there are only three creme options available: White, Red, and Birthday Cake.
3. Choose a dip for your OREOiD cookies: There are two dips available: White Fudge and Fudge. Between the two dips, White Fudge is more popular, as the service recommends this dip for better design results.
4. Pick your desired sprinkle color: There are eight colors of sprinkles available: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, and White. You can choose up to four colors or select “rainbow” to add all colors of sprinkles to your OREOiD cookies.
5. Add a design, an image, or personalized text to your OREOiD cookies: If you don’t want to add an image or personalized text to your cookies, you can choose from 160 different designs available on the online platform. You can also opt for sprinkle-only OREOiD cookies.
6. Select a package. There are four different packages available, which are as follows:
- OREOiD Cookies Favor, 1 CT ($3.89 each, minimum order of 20)
- OREOiD Cookies Favor Box, 4 CT ($27.49)
- OREOiD Cookies Gift Box, 12 CT ($51.49)
- OREOiD Cookies Gift Box, 24 CT ($100.49)
More about OREOiD
Conceived and executed by OREO’s in-house team, OREOiD was launched in November 2020 in the United States in line with the cookie brand’s “Stay Playful” campaign. While some fans thought the online experience was only available during the 2020 holiday season, OREOiD has continued its service since then.
— OREO Cookie (@Oreo) November 12, 2020
“The OREOiD platform provides the opportunity to combine the playfulness of our cookie and the imagination of our fans,” Oreo Brand Manager Olympia Portale said in a statement back in 2020. “We’re so excited to unveil this new customized experience for our fans to engage with OREO on a whole new level, just in time for the gift-giving season.”
The launch of OREOiD was well received by fans, with many of them sharing their creations on social media. Even other brands have joined the fun. Video rental Red Box, ice cream snack Dippin’ Dots, and whole-grain snack food crackers Wheat Thins are among the brands that designed their own OREOiD cookies. Take a look at their customized cookies in the tweets below.
We’ll take 300. pic.twitter.com/DgqELcaMLr
— Redbox (@redbox) November 12, 2020
— Dippin’ Dots (@DippinDots) November 12, 2020
no option to make them salty. 5/10 pic.twitter.com/iyPqCZwweP
— Wheat Thins (@WheatThins) November 12, 2020
A: OREOiD cookies typically ship within 5-7 business days. However, there may be delays during peak seasons.
A: Yes, as mentioned above, you can order OREOiD cookies for any special occasion, such as a birthday party, graduation, or wedding. OREOiD also offers a variety of gift-wrapping options.
Q: Is OREOiD available in all countries?
A: No, OREOiD is not yet available in every country. It is currently only available in the US and Canada. However, OREO is planning to bring the service to other countries in the future.
A: Yes, you can ship OREOiD cookies to anyone in the US or Canada.
A: OREOiD cookies should be stored in an airtight container at room temperature. They will stay fresh for up to two weeks.
A: Yes, you can freeze OREOiD cookies for up to three months.
A: You can reheat OREOiD cookies in the microwave for 10-15 seconds.
Q: Can I recycle OREOiD packaging?
A: Yes, OREOiD packaging is recyclable.
Q: Where can I learn more about OREOiD?
A: You can learn more about OREOiD by visiting the company’s website at https://www.oreo.com/oreoid-1. You can also contact OREO via social media for inquiries.