Whether you’re looking for an uplifting family drama, an edge-of-your-seat rodeo action, or a little bit of both, the TV series Ride will surely capture your heart. But where can you watch this Hallmark Channel series? Read on to learn more about Ride and find out the best streaming platforms to catch every episode of the show.
What is Ride about?
Ride is a Hallmark Channel series that follows the McMurray family, a multi-generational rodeo dynasty struggling to keep their beloved ranch afloat. It’s a blend of heartwarming family drama, thrilling rodeo action, and second-chance romance, all set against the picturesque backdrop of Colorado. Here’s a closer look at its key elements:
- Family: The story revolves around the tight-knit McMurrays, facing financial hardship and the threat of losing their ranch. We see their unwavering love and support for each other as they navigate personal challenges and professional setbacks.
- Rodeo: Horses are central to the McMurrays’ lives. Each episode features adrenaline-pumping rodeo competitions, showcasing the athleticism and passion of this traditional sport. You’ll feel the grit and determination as the characters chase their dreams in the arena.
- Second chances: The series explores themes of redemption and reinvention. Characters confront past mistakes and seek new opportunities, offering viewers relatable stories of finding hope and starting over.
- Romance: Hallmark wouldn’t be Hallmark without a touch of romance! Amidst the drama and competition, sparks fly between various characters, adding a charming layer to the narrative.
Overall, Ride offers a feel-good escape with relatable characters, exciting action, and a heartwarming message about resilience, family, and finding your way. It’s a perfect show for anyone who enjoys Hallmark’s signature blend of drama, romance, and inspirational stories.
Who are the cast and crew of Ride?
Here’s a rundown of the key cast and crew of Ride:
- Nancy Travis: Plays Isabel McMurray, the resilient matriarch of the family, holding the ranch together after her husband’s death.
- Tiera Skovbye: Portrays Missy McMurray, Isabel’s eldest daughter, balancing motherhood with pursuing her own rodeo dreams.
- Beau Mirchoff: Takes on the role of Cash McMurray, the charming middle son, balancing his natural talent with personal demons.
- Sara Garcia: Portrays Valeria Galindo, a talented rodeo rider and love interest for Cash.
- Jake Foy: Plays Tuff McMurray, Isabel’s youngest son, an out-and-proud gay man grappling with grief and proving his cowboy mettle.
- Tyler Jacob Moore: Appears as Gus Booker, a childhood friend of Missy and potential love interest.
- Creators: Rebecca Boss and Chris Masi
- Showrunner: Sherri Cooper-Landsman
- Directors: Paolo Barzman, Sara St. Onge, Bruce McDonald
- Executive Producers: Sherri Cooper-Landsman, Rebecca Boss, Chris Masi, Elana Barry, Josh Adler, Tom Cox, F.J. Denny, Alexandra Clarke, Jordy Randall, and Virginia Rankin
Where to watch Ride online
The 10-episode season 1 of Ride is streaming on Hallmark Movies Now, Hallmark TV, Frndly TV, and Peacock in the United States. You can also watch rent or buy episodes of the series on Amazon Instant Video, Apple TV, Vudu, and Google Play.
How to watch Ride for free
Frndly TV includes Hallmark Channel and offers a 7-day free trial. If you haven’t tried Frndly TV yet, you can binge-watch the first season of Ride during the free trial.
Hallmark Channel occasionally airs its original series for free. So keep an eye on their schedule or social media for updates to see if Ride will pop up on their broadcast schedule.
Additionally, on Tuesday, December 19, The CW announced that it had picked up the first season of Ride, which was canceled by Hallmark earlier this fall. Ride will air on The CW beginning on Monday, January 22. However, it is not clear if a second season of the show will spin out of this pickup, as news outlets reported that the network has no plans to order more episodes of the show at the moment.