Back in March, Grammarly launched GrammarlyGO, an AI writing assistant that helps users write everything from emails to blog posts using prompts. Today the company is announcing new generative AI features for Grammarly Business with hopes that the product will have a big impact on the business world.
The company says that the new AI features for Grammarly Business are designed to help relieve enterprise users faced with information overload and app fatigue. According to Grammarly, global data is projected to more than double between 2022 and 2026, with employees already spending more time searching for documents than responding to messages, accounting for 54% of their work hours.
While generative AI technologies offer a solution to creating and sharing content, in many ways these technologies are exacerbating the problem, adding more complexity and slowing down teams. This is why Grammarly’s new tech is designed to help eliminate this complexity by providing an AI that removes information barriers and improves workflow efficiency.
Grammarly Business is focusing on three key elements:
- Empowering employees with knowledge: Grammarly aims to provide employees with the knowledge they need based on their experiences and the collective knowledge embedded within their organizations, placing it conveniently at their fingertips.
- Recommending effective communication strategies: Grammarly seeks to recommend the best next steps for effective communication, whether it be responding, consulting with others, or referencing additional information.
- Co-creating brand-aligned content: Grammarly assists in the creation of content that aligns with a brand’s identity, incorporating how employees want to sound while providing their audiences with essential information.
Consequentially, Grammarly has announced new and enhanced features designed to assist Grammarly Business customers in breaking down information silos and focusing on more impactful work. These features include:
- Enterprise-specific capabilities in GrammarlyGO: Grammarly’s on-demand assistant, powered by generative AI, will now generate even more relevant and business-tailored text. By incorporating organizational context such as company terms, knowledge, and brand tone preferences, GrammarlyGO will help users create content that adheres to the company’s voice and ensures a consistent brand experience. Additionally, GrammarlyGO will provide relevant prompts based on specific team use cases, jump-starting tasks and maximizing productivity.
- Knowledge Share: Grammarly will introduce Knowledge Share, a feature that surfaces definitions of company terms, links to relevant documents, and key contacts directly within an employee’s workflow. This seamless integration eliminates the need for users to search for information, allowing them to quickly get up to speed. Grammarly plans to expand the Knowledge Share ecosystem over time, providing connectors and app integrations that simplify complex workflows.
Unlike many other AI solutions, Grammarly’s capabilities extend beyond a single platform or app. It’s able to securely provide comprehensive context across various applications and websites, ranging from the likes of Gmail to Word to Salesforce, ensuring that businesses can scale their AI usage while adhering to enterprise-grade security and privacy standards.
Grammarly is also emphasizing that they’re being responsible with their AI, that they’re prioritizing customer privacy, and ensuring that customer data is never sold or used by third parties for training purposes.
Ultimately, these new updates for Grammarly Business aim to streamline workflows, enhance productivity, and empower employees with the tools they need to excel in their roles by eliminating information overload and application complexity.