Disney is kicking off the New Year with a new monthly collectible series called Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction.
Coming to Disney Parks around the world, Disney store, and online at shopDisney.com later this month, Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction is an all-new, limited-release merchandise series featuring the titular character’s different fashion styles inspired by classic Disney Park attractions.
Each collection will feature an attraction-themed assortment comprised of items like Minnie Mouse ear headband, plush, pin, mug, mini backpack or hip pack by Loungefly, and a Walt Disney World Resort MagicBand.
A new collection from the series will be released on the third Saturday of each month throughout 2020, starting with the January 18th launch of the Space Mountain collection that celebrates the 45th anniversary of the iconic attraction at Walt Disney World Resort.
To give fans an idea on what the coming months will bring, Disney unveiled the graphic art below.
Based on the teaser, here’s what the schedule should be:
- January 18th: Space Mountain
- February 15th: Pirates of the Caribbean
- March 21st: Mad Tea Party
- April 18th: It’s a Small World
- May 16th: Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
- June 20th: Peter Pan’s Flight
- July 18th: King Arthur Carrousel
- August 15th: Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- September 19th: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- October 17th: The Haunted Mansion
- November 21st: Jungle Cruise
- December 19th: Sleeping Beauty Castle
In addition to the Space Mountain collection, also launching on January 18th is Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction’s collector pin portfolio that comes with a logo starter pin.
Meanwhile, ahead of the Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction launch, Disney is releasing a limited-edition Main Street Minnie figure on January 11th.