Motorola is kicking off the new year with a great promotion that brings down the prices of its most popular smartphones, as well as its moto360 smartwatch. So if you’re interested in trying out a folding phone, the company is bringing the second-generation razr’s price from $1399 to just $999.
Launched on September 2002, the second-generation razr offers a Snapdragon 765G, a 2.7-inch external display, and runs on Android 10.
Other devices on sale include the recently released 2021 Motorola edge ($200 off), the g stylus ($50 off), the g power ($50 off), and the g pure ($10 off). Additionally, the Motorola one 5G ace gets $70 slashed off bringing it down to just $329.99.
Here’s a list of the available discounts:
- razr 2nd gen ($400 off)
- motorola edge 2021 ($200 off)
- moto g stylus 2021 ($50 off).
- motorola one 5G ace ($70 off)
- moto g stylus 2020 ($100 off)
- moto g100 ($100 off)
- moto g pure ($10 off)
- motorola edge 2020 ($250 off)
- moto g power 2021 ($50 off)
- moto g fast ($30 off)
- moto g play ($10 off)
- moto360 smartwatch ($50 off)
- moto style shells – motorola ($19.99)
Apart from the price cuts, customers can also opt to get a new device through an eligible trade-in with cash-outs for as low as $1.00.