AT&T Fiber subscribers are getting a speed boost. The company announced that it will be increasing the speeds of the base and mid-level plans at no extra cost. The base 100Mbps plan which costs $35 a month for a year and will get a 200Mbps boost.
AT&T is also introducing AT&T’s newest entry-level plan, Internet 300 — the fastest base level plan compared to other major cable providers.
Those who subscribe to the current 300Mbps plan will also be upgraded to the new Internet 500 which costs $45 a month for a year. The company’s premium 1 GIG plan which costs $60 per month for a year is the only plan not getting a boost.
AT&T has also announced that they will be making this promo available to current subscribers as well. The company will soon work with eligible Internet 300 and 500 accounts and see they can also boost them at no extra cost.
Here are AT&T’s latest plans:
- 1 GIG: $60/month for a year + taxes and $10/month equip fee
- The best value – elevate your home with a superfast 1000Mbps connection and get HBO Max included. Internet 1000 offers our max speed and max bandwidth, with 25x faster upload speeds than cable and ultra-low lag for pro-level gaming. Users can also efficiently share a massively large file with others in seconds.
- 500Mbps: $45/month for a year + taxes and $10/month equip fee
- You can get almost twice the speed of 300Mbps for only $10 per month more. Internet 500 opens the door for multi-player gaming fanatics, connecting more devices with 20x faster upload speeds than cable and upload and download speeds of 500Mbps.
- 300Mbps: $35/month for a year + taxes and $10/month equip fee
- Internet 300 provides users with upload and download speeds of up to 300Mbps, consistently fast speeds even at peak times, and allows users to connect 10+ devices at once throughout the entire home.
“Whether it’s even higher speed plans, additional easy-to-use security features, next-gen internet equipment, no data limits or a growing fiber footprint, AT&T is focused on bringing customers what they want and doing it better than anyone else,” said Rick Welday, Executive Vice President and GM of Broadband, AT&T.
Additionally, AT&T will now be offering its Internet Security service to Fiber customers also at no additional cost. This feature will now be available through the Smart Home Manager app. Users will be able to automatically receive a guard against online threats throughout their whole home network.