#5 Drugged and dangerous
I had just had my car repaired and repainted following his wrecking of the front end in a careless accident. He took it for a middle-of-the-night joyride with his pot-smoking buddy. While I slept unaware, he managed to accomplish the following:
1) Double parked in front of a known dealer’s house.
2) Caught the attention of a cop in a CLEARLY MARKED SUV.
3) Drove 2 miles with cop following WITH LIGHTS AND SIRON ON.
4) Finally noticed cop and ENGAGED IN HIGH-SPEED CHASE.
5) Totaled my car by crashing through a cornfield and into a FREAKING TRACTOR.
6) RAN FROM THE SCENE leaving uninjured drug buddy behind.
7) Concocted an idiotic scheme whereby he would pretend to have been car-jacked.
8) Stabbed self in the chest WITH A POCKET KNIFE to lend credence to said scheme.
9) Suffered collapsed lung requiring hospitalization, followed by his arrest.
10) Did NOT get visited in either hospital or jail by his soon-to-be ex-wife. I didn’t really care what happened to him, but I cried like a baby over the loss of my car. Not a great way to start a divorce.